December 7 - 15, 2019
Come visit the little fishing village of El Transito, Nicaragua and give someone the gift of their very first printed family photo!
Are you a photographer, amateur photographer, or just love snapping away with your phone? You can come spend a week with us and give a family portrait to one of our local families for the holidays! El Transito is a tiny fishing village on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. Most people in our town live on less than $1 per day and have never had a printed photo of themselves or their families. Help us give them the gift of a photo for the holidays!
Participants will be coached on taking family portraits and will venture out into the surrounding area on horseback, ATV, 4WD trucks, to meet local families and give them the gift of their very first family portrait for Christmas. Down time consists of beach-time, surfing, fishing, and local day-trips.
- 7 night stay in our beachfront lodge
- Air conditioning in each room
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Transportation to and from the airport and volunteer sites
- Interpretation services
- Facilitation and materials for photography project
- Private beach and tide pools
- Photography coaching from Kevin Kuster
- Give someone the gift of a printed and framed family photo
All inclusive price: $850 - $1050 (dorm or private room)
40% tax deductible
Group Leader Pricing:
Bring 4 people and your stay is free
Contact us for more details and to sign up for this amazing opportunity!